Sunday, August 10, 2008

SLACKER!

Alright... so I admit: I am a blogging slacker!

It's been a month since I've posted anything. I am sorry. Slacker, I am.
MY only excuse is that I've been trying desperately to keep myself insanely busy so that I don't have time to focus on the fact that I'm due any day now... and growing terribly uncomfortable.

As far as pregnant people go, I'm very blessed and I'm doing as good as any pregnant person could. That being said... being 9 months pregnant is NO FUN, no matter how great your pregnancy has gone or is going.

Last Thursday: Dilated to 2, 60% Effaced. Doctor thought the baby would come this weekend. It's now Sunday night. Great prediction!

I will keep you posted on the baby front. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

paulak said...

I have been a slacker too, but busy as well. Can't wait to hear news about the baby. Hang in there.

Bree said...

You are the worst blogger EVER, Madox is so cute not to show him off every week! Good luck with the new little one. I can't wait for that post and to find out his name.

steve-n-carrie said...

I am so with you on the nine months! And I really can't complain since I KNEW when she was coming. Gotta love those scheduled C-Sections! We're thinking of you and we can't wait to see the newest addition.