Monday, March 14, 2011

Random schtuff

These are in no particular order. I'm a total slacker.... these are just pictures that have taken place sometime between Beckett's birthday (Last August) and now.
Auntie Randi came to "bisit", as Madax says, a few days ago.

Aww.... my little Bo Beckers!
Madax's Birthday Party (He is now officially "Cap" (as in Captain) Madax.
Michael went all out and decorated his big truck for the event. The guests ate pizza inside the truck!
Halloween... Madax was, of course, a fireman. Beckett and I were law enforcement because there is obviously a criminal around these parts!

My little Beckett is growing up! He's a real boy now!


2 comments:

Kendra said...

Wow Jes your boys are getting so big. And Im glad Randi visited you guys how is she doing I didn't know she had cancer Lacey just told me not to long ago. I pray she has fully recovered and is cancer free now! I miss you and loved seeing your blog update! Love Kendra

Bree said...

Pepsi! Finally a update! Your boys are so cute, I loe that picture of you and Randi. YOu are such a skinny minni! Call me we need to catch up it has been way to long here is my new number 352-443-2970. When is your next Idaho trip?