Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crazy Colorado Weather

So... my kindergarten education taught me that April was a spring month... where showers abounded and prepared the ground for flowers. Here in Colorado, April is not that month. Yesterday was 82 degrees. Today:



















It snowed.

And my crazy men went outside to enjoy the crazy weather. Yes, Michael is wearing shorts in the snow.














Beckett insisted on playing outside, but I did have the authority to force this one to wear a coat.




















Beckett obviously isn't a big fan of pausing for a photo.



































Earlier in the week, it was really warm outside. The boys definitely enjoyed getting out of the house.




















Not sure what's going on here... Someone goofing around.



















Have I mentioned before that Madax is very theatrical?















He's had a little cold lately. I managed to get him to sit still on the couch for about five minutes during the day. This was just one second out of those five minutes of rest.

2 comments:

Grandma May said...

That snow better be gone by the time I get there!

Kendra said...

Jes your boys are getting so big they are adorable I love seeing and reading the fun things you all are up too. Before long Ill be right there with you with 2 busy boys!