Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter and Mother's Day

Grandma came to visit a few weeks ago.


And this is what Madax turned into as a result of her visit.


Madax and Mommy on Mother's Day. He kept telling me "Happy Mom Day!" all morning! Love this boy! Beckett kept repeating him. It was precious!


The boys bought me a tree for Mother's Day, so we spent most of Saturday planting the tree in our back yard. Madax and Beckett enjoyed walking around and around the stone border at the base of the tree.



Beckett got a little bit muddy during the planting. Hey Grandma May, does this remind you of anyone?



Pretty tree.



I love this tree!



Beckett thought that the water/mud combination was, indeed, chocolate milk. When the water soaked into the dirt, he started crying and said "Chocolate milk's all gone! More chocolate milk!" Too funny.



Easter.



I love these little faces more than anything in the world!

2 comments:

Grandma May said...

Yes! The mud episode reminded me of you---to a much lesser degree!

Bree said...

I love that in the mothers day pic his shoes are on the wrong feet! hee hee love little kids! I wanna know if he was digg'n to China like his momma!