Saturday, September 1, 2012

Off to the races... let the madness begin

Our little Madax is not so little anymore. He started Kindergarten on August 15th. He came home saying that he LOVES Miss Mitchell and wants to be a teacher. I'm going to really have to educate him about that decision. 
 Dad and his little boy.
 No crying from this mama. I'm so proud of him! He's going to do so well!
 He started socializing right away. He will adjust well. 
This was the part that made me tear up. Completely unsolicited, Beckett went over to Madax and gave him a big hug and told him goodbye. I still want to cry just recollecting it. They truly are best friends (I type this as they fight over a star wars figurine). 
End of an era for us. We are now officially old. We have a school-age child. 

No comments: